Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Tired Day

hello everyone! thanx 4 visit my blog! ^^
fuuh.. it's my first english blog and i write this blog from my mobile! it's great? huh? hahahaha.. XD

today i've passed my first 'mid semester' . they are math, indonesian and sundanese language.. i'm so tired when i done those question! but i must passed it for my rank in school . ahahaha.. XD

well, i just an ordinary girl, i'm not a smart or bad student. but i'm trying to be a success student better than my friends! ahahaha.. XD .

but, i'm not to be a 'GAPTEK=GAGAP TEKNOLOGI' or in english is 'Bad people in technology' .
Because i heard my mother say : "u may a standard student, but u may not become a bad student in technology and english . because they are a way for your success in the future. and don't forget to pray to Great Allah" .
yeah, i know it .
my parents don't want if me to be a bad people in technology!

i always sad if my friend consider me as a stupid or a weak student! yeah.. it's ok! but i don't want to be a GAPTEK student! -sorry, i'm in emotion- ^^

ok friends, please pray to me for my success.. ^^

God bless u all..
I love Allah.. ^^
I love u all..
I love my parents..
I love my family..
I love my soulmate..
I love my best friends -Indri, Annisa, Uci-

but i hate my classmate!

bye... ^^
please comment ^^

2 comments: