Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My 'MidTest' Result

yo, friends!

sorry for my late blog post! coz i just finished my 'mid test' and Try Out .

ok, the last mid test is saturday . the lessons are : English, Religion and Creativity . previous night , i prepared myself . especially Religion and Creativity . -i've learn english at Primagama.. hehe xp - that's wrong? i don't think so! XD

and today, i've got a result from my midtest in 'PPKn' . i'm sad when i heard my result . i got 75 . Oh no! but i'm a little happy coz i may not follow the remidy . why ? coz the student who get the point up tu 70, they may not to follow the remidy ! hahaha..
i'm happy . but i must increase my point too! XD

and today, i can finish my test ! XD . ahm.. actually, me and my friends are joined when we're do the test. hehe.. xp
i hope i can get a good result to all lesson! ;)

ok, i'm ready to sleep coz i'm sleepy.. zzz...

thanx 4 ur attention, and byebye! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment