Tuesday, September 15, 2009

last day in purwakarta

ohayou gozaimasu, minna-san~ XD

it's fasting day, u know it yeah! \m/ *rock*
and today is my last day in purwakarta *before lebaran of course*
because for tomorrow i have to go to Garut, to my grandma's house~!
yeahh~! \m/ >> rock *again*

and that's mean i have to leave my home, my computer, my TV, my comic :(
*but i think i can bring my comics to Garut* :D
tomorrow , after me and my parents have early breakfast *aka. sahur*
we'll take a bath, use clothe *of course! hahah* , pray and bring our another clothes !
we also don't forget to bring our handphone and earphone~! XD

and i will ask to my mom that my handphone must full with 'pulsa' XD
especially pulsa sms, internet and telepon~! ^^ *maruk*

uegh bau pengen muntah!!! *sorry, iklan lewat* :-&

and i have some wishes for lebaran,
first, i hope all of my pray and my work are acceptance by Allah SWT
second, me and all of my family are happy together, no illness, no sadness, no sickness, no angry etc.
third, all of our sin can be cleared by Allah SWT
then, i can be a good/best student in my class, also in my school..
and the latest is..
my mother will buy me an akatsuki jacket, schoolbag, robe and all about akatsuki~! XD

i hope they can be granted :)
amin ~

P.S sorry, my english is not good :D

No comments:

Post a Comment