Friday, November 5, 2010

Pei Hwa ♥ SMAN 1 Purwakarta

It's the first time that my school visited by another school from another country!
yeah, they are from Pei Hwa Secondary School. We're very excited when they coming!
we took photos together, sings and dancing. It was very unforgetable moment.
Especially Jerald , Douglas, Andy and so on that I can't tell u one by one.
I was so very very excited too when I took photos with Jerald and Douglas.
They were very famous in my school, ou yeah Andy too.

Then at farewell party, SMAN 1 represent "Tari Kupu-kupu" or we can say "Butterfly Dance"
and PHSS students represent Angklung and Tari Merak (Peacock Dance). They practice Angklung and Tari Merak in SMAN1 Purwakarta for 3 days. That's so cool :)

Okay, i never forget you all, PHSS students. :(
Altough I didn't become buddies or tourguide, i feel loosing you :(
Love you friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment