Tuesday, January 11, 2011

makin suka

DA, that's his intial name. Now he study at XII sos 1
when Semester 1 final exam, his class exam with my class. at room 29.
He sat behind beside me, he sat at 5st rows, then I sat at 4 rows.
I think he is smart enough, kind, and religious. he is handsome too
many girls like him, but he still cold in front of girl.
his smile is so nice! I love when he smile, when he laugh. I never forget the moment when he sat beside me at Indonesian's exam.
My exam chairmate, kak boby change her sit position, before, he sat with me. and after, he sat with my classmate, ACW.
so, DA sat with me. OH MY GOD! I didn't believe it! I think I was dreaming but.. It's REAL!
my friends laugh at me and my face blushed! LOL
Then we started to do these questions paper. and it was Indonesian exam.
at the start we done these question by our self. but about 30 minutes.. He started to talked with me.
and he asked about the question. I think for a little time and I answered his questions. and that was right! hahaha

and exam before, at English exam, me, DA and ACW done the English listening questions together
at last axam day, at Religion exam, we joked and laughed together. oh it's so sweet last moment :')
and before he left the room, our erase exchanged. Then I realize it then He change our erasers back.
LOL
I NEVER forget that sweet moments :)
from that moments, I was realize that I ♥ him..

No comments:

Post a Comment