Thursday, May 7, 2009

english request

hi all my friends! i'm so sorry for my friends from the others country, coz i seldom write my blog in english! *because i'm confused to translate indonesian to english* hehe xp
and now, let's see my blog together with english! haha xD
actually i'm ever to write my blog in english . but because i'm busy, so i can't write this in english, except now, or maybe in the next post blog ! hehe xp

7 MAY, is my boyfriend's birthday . so i give him a gift .
well, my gift is not too perfect. but i want to make him happy with my gift that i gave to him :)
he invite me to have lunch with him in "Mie Ayam Jamur" resto, beside Yogya supermarket .
i'm very very happy, cause ... in the same time, i feel hungry! ahahaha~! xD
thanks for you , guntara! *Guntara is my boyfriend* :)

and this day is the last day for me and the other students in JHS 1 of Purwakarta *grade 3rd* to study, because the next monday, we'll face our school and practice examination :)
so, i must to prepare my self and pray to Allah SWT , may i'll pass my exams with the good point :)

and for you who read my blog, please pray for me, and for my success .

huuuufffffffttttttthhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!
i'm very confused now, because my parents avoid me follow the study tour to PANGANDARAN!
oh God!! what i must doing to do??? :(
it's class 9's event! so i must follow it . but .. :(( my parents avoid me~~ huhuhuhu :((
and the important things is ... MY BOYFRIEND CAN FOLLOW THIS TOUR! SO, I WANT TO FOLLOW TOO :((
huhuhuhu ..

friends, please give me a suggest :(
and thanks for read my blog :)

with love :
- arisa-chan - :)

No comments:

Post a Comment