Saturday, May 9, 2009

my phone cell :((

huaaaahuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu :(( *crying*
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh *sigh*
friends, do you know, now i'm lonely coz my phone cell is in reparation :((
so, i can't send SMS, CAN'T TO CALL SOMEONE, can't take the picture, can't listen my favorite songs, can't listen the radio and whatever that i can do with my phone cell, i can't do it now!! :((

but i'm not too sad cause it . i'm a little happy cause i can concentrate to my school exams :)
but ... i must wait it for a long time . about a month! :(
oya, this thay, my friend will visit my home to do our homework about TIK .
we don't know what we'll write . about blog, internet, chatting, e-mail, or facebook :-?
yeah, we'll discussion it at my home, if she has arrive to my little home . hehe :p

minna-san, i don't know what's wrong with me .
altough a'll face the exams, i'm still relax now . i'm not read the book yet, make a note, or whatever i can do . haaaaaaahhhh *sigh again*
well, altough i just relax, i optimisc that i will pass it with good point . amiinn :)
so, please pray for my success minna :)

ups, i must go breakfast, so, byebye :)

bye : arisachan who praying for her success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment